How to Apply
There are 3 steps involved in applying to be in the Jamboree Band
1. Apply for a Jamboree Service Team Position
You must first apply to be a member of the Jamboree Service Team.
To apply, visit https://jamboree.scouting.org/
When asked for position, select Shows Jamboree Band
If you only want band, you can put band as your 1st , 2nd, and 3rd choice.
You must be present for the entire Jamboree
Jamboree band applicants please select Session 3 July 17 - 31
2. Email the director to let him know to look for you in the staff registration queue.
3. Apply to be in the Jamboree Band
Once you have applied for the Jamboree Service Team, you must also apply to be a member of the Jamboree Band. This is done using the Band Application / Information form located at this site. There are no auditions.
View / Print the Band Application / Information form from this site and follow the directions. This gives us information about you and your abilities.
You should then submit your Band Application/ Information form ASAP. Send it to the Band Director at Pinchock@aol.com or fax it to 610-519-7596.
After You Apply, What Happens Next …….
1. When you apply, you will receive an acknowledgement from National. This should happen quickly.
2. National asks your home Council to approve your application. This process could take several weeks. It is recommended that you call your local Council office about two weeks after applying to be sure that they have received your Service Team application and that it is being processed.
3. Your application next travels to your 1st choice area leader, in this case it is the band. Your application is approved conditionally* and you are sent an offer from EVENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM. You must accept this offer within 14 days or your application will automatically be sent to your 2nd choice, and so on.
4. When you accept the offer you will receive a confirmation CONFIRMING your position.
5. Beginning Summer 2020, the band is selected from all “conditionally approved” applicants.
* Everyone who applies will be conditionally accepted into the band with the understanding that the Jamboree Band will be chosen from all applicants according to balanced instrumentation and ability starting in Summer 2020.